Renault kangoo build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ: Renault kangoo build

Good evening good people ( well, its evening in Sweden )

Well. Here we go.

This is officially the start to my first ( it will be slow ) audio install.

The equipment list to start of with will be as follows:

1. phoenix gold zda 4.6 amp with dsp, coupled with the bluetooth module eliminating the need for a head unit.

2. Ground zero gzuc 165.3sq 3 way system for the front stage, that will be run off of the pH zda. Through their respective crossovers just untill i can replace the amp to run them active. I still have a shit ton of research to do as to where and how exactly these will be mounted. Im torn between the midrange in the kick and the door. The pros and cons are not making it easy.

2.5 i have a set of ground zero gzuc 165.2 splits aswell. But, still need to do alot of homework to decide if there will be rear fill or not.

3. Rockford p2d2 12" sub coupled to a MDS torque t5 xtr monoblock.

The sub will be house in a custom sesled enclosure to the left, and the amplifiers to the right.

The vehicle in question is a 2007 renault kangoo, and will be sound treated with Gladen Aero multi dound deadening.

Pictures will natrually soon follow as soon as I start with the install. Everything will be delivered soon.

I was just way to excited now that I have managed to get the basics together to at least start the build.

Input will be greatly, immensly appreciated.

Ill just attach some pics for reference.

Have a good one.
Working...
X